If you are nominated there are three rules:
1) Acknowledge the sweet person who nominated you
2) Share 7 things about yourself (deep dark secrets? or maybe a few things no one knows)
3) Nominate 10 other blogs/bloggers for the award
This is super hard sharing something about myself. I'm not that interesting! The moment of truth...seven things about myself.
- I never wanted to quilt. Furthest thing from my mind. Thankfully I had a very pushy and persistent daughter! She pushed, pulled and encouraged me. She encouraged (and still does) me to let go, go for it and follow my gut. I have always been inspired by her.
- I once lived on an old alligator farm in Florida with my family. We had to feed them regularly or they would not be happy. At one time there were baby alligators in the tub, alligators ready to jump in the pool and one that was a massive old beast called 'Johnny Tractor'.
- I have eight siblings. Four brothers and three sisters. They live all over the place from Oregon, Arizona, Montana to Minnesota.
- If I could become anything, it would be a detective. Maybe not, but I love watching crime shows and delight in the process of solving crimes.
- I'm a homebody. It's my happy place, my comfort. Plus, I can stay in my PJ's all day long if I want too! I am a creature of habit.
- My favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz. There's no place like home...it's a classic that I will never tire of seeing. Magical!
- I was born in International Falls Minnesota. I hate cold. I lived in Florida, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Oregon and currently Tennessee. I love hot. Even numbers, potatoes, and being barefoot. And I love my sewing machine!
And so, nominating my 10 blogs! There are so many inspiring and fantastic bloggers/blogs that just picking ten may be tough, but here are mine:
- Anne @ Play Crafts
- Lorna @ Sew Fresh Quilts
- Amanda @ The Cozy Pumpkin
- Teresa @ Third Floor Quilts
- Cindy @ Live A Colorful Life
- Debbie @ Esch House Quilts
- Amy @ 13 Spools
- Carla @ Grace & Favour
- Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs
- Teri Ann @ Childlike Fascination
There you have it!